All kits are thoroughly checked & the wheels are aligned and trued.
This is the Electric Drive KIT as boxed and shipped from China.
Imagine being able to travel virtually anywhere on two Continents, from Northern Alaska or Canada all the way to the southern tip of South America...and never spend a
dime on fuel!! A fully charged battery pack will enable 500 miles of travel before needing to be recharged. Then, just fold out the two awnings, and you will have 13,500
watts of Solar Power!! (30 Solar panels of 450 watts each) The Coach has 150,000 watts (two 75kW packs) of power... so it can be recharged in one day, (about 11 hrs).
You can also stop at a Fast Charge station at +400Volts in about 3 hours. Fast Charge Stations are being installed all across America. Many cities have over 500 recharge
stations that are 240 volts, which will recharge the coach in about 8 hours. We can convert virtually any used motorhome. Or purchase a new one without the drive train.
Ferrari builds some of the most beautiful automobiles in the world. Our associate fiberglass expert Chris Johnson (Precise Fiberglass 480-980-1531) has over thirty years experience and does the most awesome work. He has been involved in many wonderful projects, including hollywood movies!! He helped build the fictional race car "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" in the MGM movie!! He has also built a gorgeous reproduction of the Ferrari 330 P4... and now we can offer this fabulous automobile as an electric drive sports machine with full regeneration & V2H capabilities, too!! This is a build from scratch project, and you can be involved in the design & build from the start!! Expect to spend on the order of $30,000 depending on horsepower desired, speed you want it to attain, range you want it to traverse & accessories (sound, etc).
This image will be replaced
with many more photos of
the conversion this week of
November 7th to 11th, 2016
Here is how the bike looks with the hub motor installed....
All Electric Drive Converted Water Craft Jet Ski....
ELECTRIC CARS ARE SUPERIOR VEHICLES. Here's a dozen reasons...an incomplete list.
1. No "Starting" the engine....just get in, push the "on" button, select D or R and away you go.
2. No warm up....in the summer instant AC in the winter instant heat. My 2013 Ford Focus EV even has heated seats!!
3. The car makes zero pollution, that is smarter for the air we breathe. Coal is only 30% of electricity generation in America. We also have hydroelectric dams, nuclear, Solar, Wind and cleaner natural gas fired plants....but SOLAR is the ultimate solution.
4. They are far cheaper to own and operate. A) they do not have any of those "Regular Replacement Parts" that gas cars have. Because the EVs Regenerate when coasting, which slows the car, the brake pads will even last longer. B) Electrons are about 1/10 the cost of gasoline. My EV has a small 24,000 Watt battery pack. Electricity costs $0.04 (4¢) per 1000 watts over night. So that is 24 x 4¢ = 96¢ to recharge. How far can you go on 96¢ of gasoline? My best "estimated" range budget is 155 miles... my average is the high 80's and my worst is 52 miles (driving +75mph on the freeway) Can you go 52 to 85 miles on 96¢?
5). My EV is being paid for by the money I used to spend for gasoline. I used to spend $200 or more per month. Now that money pays for my asset rather than making some OIL WARS Billionaire Richer.
6) My 2013 Ford Focus EV cost around $40,000 new, but I bought it with 38,000 miles & 3 years old for $11,973. That's a hell-of-a-deal!!
7) The battery is warranteed for 19 years. So far, as evidenced by the recharge level & mileage I regularly attain, the battery shows no sign of deterioration. Also, it is an actively cooled or heated (as needed) battery pack... so its operating temperature is controlled. So that will lengthen the life span.
8) They actually have less "Embodied Energy & Pollution" in their manufacture than a gas car. WHY? Because there are only about 25 parts in the EV drive Train... less than 200 if you want to count every ball in the ball bearings. Whereas the average ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) and its necessary gear shifting Transmission have about 2000 parts..or more..especially if you count their balls in every bearing!! Clearly it is less impactful to build a product with 200 parts compared to a product with 2000 parts. The EV battery pack is comprised of thin sheets of aluminum, and copper with microscopically thin coating of Lithium and Iron Phosphate. So they are 100% recyclable and less impactful than lead & acid.
9) The EV motor and the batteries are build below the tops of the tires....under the seats or under the floor....so all their weight is low to the ground....and more evenly weighted on the four tires....so, they handle much better than a gas car!!
10) They have near 100% torque at the instant you step on the "go Pedal"....so they zip around town much nicer than a gas car, with near zero noise, no vibration, and no shifting or waiting for downshifting. They just "GO" when you push on the pedal. Plus they have electric power steering...no power steering fluid ever needed. As well as power brakes and power seats and a 10 speaker surround sound...with zero background noise to contaminate your listening pleasure.
11) You can put Solar on your home, garage or car port to recharge your electric car, and be completely energy independent.
12) My EV is a "First Generation" electric vehicle...2nd Generation EVs coming in 2017 & 2018 will have 200 or more miles range and 20 minute (or less) recharging. So you CAN go across country in one of them. There are already over 1,000 charging stations in the Phoenix Metro Area and more going in all the time. +400,000 Tesla Model IIIs are on order with $1,000 down each. And almost all the manufacturers worldwide are coming out with EVs...even Aston Martin, Porsche, Mercedes and other top builders...as well as VW, Fiat, and Chevy and Ford....The VW is going to have 330 miles range. So, by the time you drive 3330 miles of at least 4 hours, you will be ready to stop and use the bathroom and have a bite to eat. By the time you are finished, your EV will be recharged and ready for another stretch of your cross country trip. Oh, and hundreds of recharging spots are FREE...because who cares about 96¢ when you are coming to their store to buy "stuff"!! They offer free recharging to entice you to patronize their establishment.
BOTTOM LINE: EVs truly are a Superior Technology.
Electric Recreating Vehicles
Solar Powered, Battery Operated, 100% Self Reliant, Electric Drive, Superb MotorCoach!!
This is the case or "box" of a failed older type of charger, which I am "re-purposing" to
be a Connections, Switch & Charger Receptacle "Box"!!
This is the "NEXT" brand bicycle we
are going to convert to electric drive.
1950's Era MGTD-VW-EV